Music from Motown to Big Band, Latin to Dixie
The Dizzy 7 plays music that ranges from Motown to Big Band, Latin to Dixie.
It features a full rhythm section, a three-man horn section, and Craig Wilson’s signature vocals. Dizzy 7 is composed of accomplished musicians who love what they do.
We play private parties, fundraisers, weddings, and at our almost monthly gig at Dizzy’s Gypsy Bistro. “Like” the Dizzy 7 on Facebook and we will keep you informed when and where we are playing. Poke around our website. Most importantly, come join us and help us celebrate 100 years of great music.
Dizzy 7 Live
Though past performance is no guarantee of success (our lawyers made us say that), our list of events we have played for grows monthly. Some of the events we have played for include:
- Arkansas Association of Military Engineers – annual industry gala (3x)
- Arkansas Bar Association – annual attorney convention (2x)
- Arkansas Hospitality Association – annual industry gala (4x)
- Ballet Arkansas – Come Dancin’ annual fundraiser (3x)
- CARTI – Tux & Trees annual fundraising gala
- Hot Springs Jazz Society – Headline act at annual festival
- Little Rock Convention & Visitors Bureau – Jazz in the Park (2x)
- Little Rock Lindy Hoppers
- Little Rock Zoo – Wild Wines
- Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- River Market Sculpture Society – annual fundraiser (2x)
- Saline County Boys & Girls Club – annual fundraiser
- The Centers for Youth & Families – annual fundraiser
- Wildwood Park for the Arts – Art Porter Foundation gala fundraiser (2x)
- Wolfe Street Foundation – annual Oscar Watch Party gala fundraiser (2x)
Dozens of happily married wedding couples
And of course, Dizzy’s Gypsy Bistro in the River Market District
We would love to hear from you.
Casey Huie – 501-951-4494